Dr. Michael Brantley has owned and operated a successful dental practice in Asbury Park, New Jersey for over 25 years. His concentration on meticulous cosmetic and implant dentistry are among the many attributes that has earned him public acclaim in the yearly Asbury Park Press Readers' Choice One of the "Best Of Monmouth County" for the past 7 years. He was awarded the top honor in 2004. Dr. Brantley was also recognized as a 2011-2012 NJ Top Dentist by his peers as reported in the New Jersey Magazine.
Dr. Brantley is a general dentist who is as compassionate about his work as he is to customer service in his practice. He completed his general dentist residency training from the New Jersey School of Medicine and Dentistry with a surgery enhanced program. He is a former Director of the Dental Clinic at Jersey Shore Medical Center, as well as past Assistant Director of the Hospital Dental Department at Jersey Shore Medical Center. As a Captain in the United States Army, Dr. Brantley was the Clinical Chief Laboratory Officer at Fort Jackson Army Hospital, in South Carolina.
Along with the Asbury Park Press Readers' Choice “Best of " vote in dentistry, he has received numerous recognitions, including:
· Recipient of the Brookdale Community College Foundation’s Sixteenth Annual Wilbur Ray Scholarship “Health Care Service Award.”
· 2001 Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition for Outstanding Community Service.
· The Monmouth County Board of Chosen Freeholders proclaimed February 24, 2001 as: “Dr. Michael Brantley, D.D.S. Day” in Monmouth County.
· The State of New Jersey and General Assembly Joint Legislative Resolution paid tribute to and honored Dr. Michael Brantley’s Meritorious Record of Service, Leadership and Community Commitment.
· Inductee into the Neptune High School Hall of Fame
Dr. Brantley is also a tenured Adjunct Professor (Anatomy and Physiology 2003-2006) - Ocean County College. Dr. Brantley served as the Deputy Mayor of Neptune Township in 2008 and the Mayor of Neptune Township in 2009. He is currently a committeeman in Neptune Township. Dr. Brantley is caring, trustworthy and can be counted on to serve your family’s dental health needs. He has been married for over twenty years to his wife Jacqueline, who serves as the Business Manager and Operational Consultant for the dental practice.
711 Mattison Ave
PO Box 839
Asbury Park, NJ 07712